MENU

Slide

Thursday, December 13, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


:D: Hey babe, i bought it at far east, 3rd level
the vintage shop beside COL:,
that shop sells those vintage polaroids that i want so much tooooo!



** hey people! please use my tangoboard
instead of the other one,
i've editted the colour of the tangoboard
so you can now see what you're typing! :x
seems like it's maaaad and

when my friends wanna tag, they can't tag!
pissing me off uh!**




No gojane sprees.
I'm so so so sad! ):

I want that 2 pairs of heeeeels.

And i'm so so so irritated!
i woke up so early today, like 10plus.
Those bagalas, drill and drill and drill!
I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP MAN!

I bought a blue shirtdress from littleredheels two days ago.
I think the pleats are really quirky and cute!



I went to school yesterday, Yes. Like finally.
And i've got a naughty doggie!
He keep scratching me luh,
my arms are all red and scratchy after i groomed him.

and he's extreeeemely whine-y and it's so so so irritating.
Like as if im gonna chop him up and cook him in curry any minute.
Goodness! And i can't stand my instructor.
DINGDONG BA-LONG-LONG WOMAN!

And after class darling came to fetch me and

i had dinner at his place and i laaaaze in be and
watched "Babe in the City" while he's doing his music.
Soooo, cute!

And when they people from the pound came &catch all the animals,
i swear my heart's aching and curling up. ):



The pillow and keyboard darling bought for me.
hehehee, he bought the same keyboard
he's using so we're using the same one now! :D

And i feel like dying my hair jet black again,

Should i? Should i not?
Thank god my hair doesn't spoil easily.
the way i dye and dye my haaaaair. :x


Anyway, I'm selling this pair of shorts from Wetseal.
Wetseal Plaid Seer Sucker Shorts in Jade, Size S.
I'm a Levis size 26, and it's loose for me. ):

Measurements taken laid flat:
Length Across: 15.5inches
Tagged Size S. Brand New.

Interested, do email me at fidelistoh@gmail.com!
I don't mind doing meetups to so you girls can save on postage! (:


I'm going out with Shirley and Apple ltr.
I wanna go Haji lane and eat my favourite chicken kebab!
And CAMWHORE! :D

Dear Santa, please give me snow for x'mas.
Dear Santa, please drop $$$ from the sky just for me.
Dear Santa, please give me a new coach wallet.

Okay, i'm hungry like shit, fill my tummy 1st.
Bye loves! (:

No comments: